Ground Marshals (GMs) are an essential and valued part of the club as each of our 11 teams are required to appoint a GM for every game of the minor round. We encourage all of our community members to take part and volunteer as Ground Marshal whenever possible. The steps to becoming a GM are as follows;
- Familiarise yourself with the Ground Marshal Policy – July 2020 and BRUFC Ground Marshal policy policies
- Undertake the short online GM training module (Highly recommended) via Rugby Australia’s learning centre
- Register as a Volunteer in Rugby Xplorer. Instructions can be found on the |Registration, Fixtures & Ladders | page of this site
- Notify the club secretary via email firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can be listed as a GM in the Match Day App
- Seek out the team Manager prior to Kick-off on game day & don the purple GM vest.